Susan Street Fine Art guides residential clients, whether intent on building a large collection or acquiring a few pieces of art, with experience, expertise and a high quality selection to choose from. Their knowledge and dedication to a personal approach enables clients to buy works of art that meet their aesthetic taste and their budget.
The process involves defining each client's preferences, while educating and exposing them to the current art market. In tailoring a collection, they advise on available works of art, as well as site-specific commissions and provide access to their network of national and international artists. The gallery's fundamental goal is to help clients navigate the art world and actualize their vision.
Complimentary Consulting Services Include:
- Guiding and advising both the seasoned and novice collector
- Research, selection and procurement
- Locating specific contemporary and secondary market works
- Custom framing and design
- Arranging shipping and delivery
- Supervised installations by professional art handlers
Please contact the gallery to discuss your artwork needs.